Friday, November 3, 2023

Weekend Read: “Spymaster’s Prism: The Fight Against Russian Aggression”

November 1, 2023

I am pleased to announce that the paperback edition of my second book Spymaster’s Prism: The Fight Against Russian Aggression comes out today.

When the book was first published in the middle of the pandemic in 2021, there was only an emergent acknowledgement of the real threat posed by Russian "active measures" and espionage to Western interests. Though I devoted an entire section to Ukraine called "New Berlin", I could not have foretold how much the world would change only a year later, on 24 February 2022...

I hope that the release of the paperback of "Spymaster's Prism: The Fight Against Russian Aggression" will give you an opportunity to discover or revisit a thorough accounting of the Russian intelligence services relentless and unending campaign against the West and what we must continue to do to arrest it. Good Hunting!