Saturday, September 22, 2007

SpyCam Story #377 - Old Fashioned Spying

A Romulus woman told police her neighbor has been spying on her through a peep hole in her apartment.

"I was furious. I was just straight furious. That's the only word that comes to mind," said Paula Campbell.

Campbell told police she was taking a shower when she noticed a hole in her bathroom ceiling. "I looked up. I got soap in my eyes or something and I looked up and I saw those eyes or something," Campbell said. "I looked up and there was a hole (in the ceiling)."

Campbell contacted police who found evidence in her neighbor's apartment. "We found some information in his apartment where he'd ordered some surveillance equipment, some spy cams and mini-cams," said Romulus Police Detective Dwayne Decaires. (more +video)