Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Latest Holiday Season Spy Toy Rolls Out... and records!

...from the seller...
"The I Spy Tank uses all of the latest technology so that you are able to see what the I Spy Tank sees. 

With the Wi-Fi transmitter you are able to control the I Spy Tank with your iPhone, iPad or iPod.

Because of the built in Live Streaming Video Camera you are able to have battles with other I Spy Tanks. Why not see what your friends and neighbors are up to from your very own arm chair while your I Spy Tank goes and finds out. Why not use several I Spy Tanks to arrange war games with your friends? The possibilities are limitless!"


SPECIFICATIONS
WiFi Controlled
4 Channel
Use With Your iPhone / iPad / Android device to control vehicle
Records Video and Sound Up To 20 Metres Away
Records Straight To Your Device
Play Time : 60 Minutes
Charge Time : 120 Minutes
Distance Control : 30 Metres
Batteries Required : 6 x AA (not included)
Dimensions : L230 x W190 x H115mm
For ages 8 and up - Warning! Choking hazard due to small parts. 

iPad, iPhone, and iPod not included