Saturday, January 17, 2009

Handwriting That Remembers What It Hears

The boss talks. You take some notes. Three days later... "That's not what I said!"

You are an investigator; interviewing a suspect. At the deposition... "That's not what I meant! I was being sarcastic when I said, 'Oh, sure I did it.'"

Hummm.... Let's ask Mr. Pen. Mr. Pen was there. He wrote the notes. He heard you. Hey, Mr. Pen. What did you hear?

As Pen is my witness. Here hear... [insert irrefutable audio proof here]

Mr. Pen, of course, is just a nom de plume.
His real name is the Pulse, aka “smartpen”, by Livescribe. (
more)
Note to Executives:
Keep in mind, Mr. Pen could be "in anyone's pocket." Just recording.
Note to Teachers:
Mr. Pen is smart. Write a math problem with him... and the answer appears on his display! Keep Mr. Pen away from math exam papers.
Look for future smart pens to be even smarter. "Open Chanel 'D'."