- Educate yourself about cookies and clean them out regularly.
- Use two, or even three, browsers.
- Disable Flash or option it.
- Change your DNS serve.
- Lose search engines that track you. Now.
- Use the Tor browser(s).
- Remove your information on websites.
- If you have the luxury, change ISPs.
- Use virtual machines.
- Modify your browser as little as possible. more
Friday, March 31, 2017
Privacy Tips for the New Post-Privacy Internet
10 practical privacy tips for the post-privacy Internet.