Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SpyCam Story #555 - Along Came Jones

eeh, eeh...
MI -
A restaurant owner who is also a former Brighton city councilman is accused of spying on a female employee. Police say he used a hidden camera to watch the employee when she was undressed.

Richard Gienapp is the owner of Mexican Jones on Grand River. He faces three felony counts, accused of installing and using a camera to eavesdrop on a female employee at the restaurant. (more)

(sing-a-long) ...I got so bugged I turned it off and turned on another show. But there was the same old shoot-'em-up and the same old rodeo...

(Review) "I have been disappointed few times when eating out and definitely this place tops my list. The Salsa straight out of a Ragu container leaves much to be desired, it was so awful (even the waitress agreed with my wife about the Spaghetti taste) and I do have to agree that she was the only reason why I finished my dinner without walking out." (more)