Friday, August 5, 2011

"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits."

Former Beatle Paul McCartney said after returning from his summer tour he will get in touch with police over his ex-wife’s claim that the couple had been spied on by a British newspaper, according to media reports. 

"I don't think it's great. I do think it is a horrendous violation of privacy, and I do think it's been going on a long time, and I do think more people than we know knew about it. But I think I should just listen and hear what the facts are before I comment," he said.

McCartney ex-wife, Heather Mills, made an allegation during an interview with the BBC that she had been spied on. The allegation implicates the Trinity Mirror PLC group of newspapers and Pier Morgan. She said she "looks forward to receiving Piers Morgan's answer as to how he knew the content of her private voicemail messages." (more) (sing-a-long)