Wednesday, August 19, 2009

You don't know her, but she could be...

...anybody sitting right near you.

This time, she is:
Alicia DeLeon-Torres, a Commissioner for the City of San Diego’s Commission on Gang Prevention and Intervention, and the National Director for National Asian Pacific American Families Against Substance Abuse.

We thank her for sharing her story with the San Diego News Network.


"I’m on the Los Angeles to San Diego Amtrak afternoon commuter train. The guy across from me is looking at his laptop screen. As he scrolls through his documents, I easily see the pretty graphics, staff assignments and other information I’m sure that I - and others on the train - are not meant to see. If you think I’m spying, I’m not. I’m annoyed!" (more)

Summary - Don't blab your sensitive business in public. You never know who may be listening... or what they will do with what they hear.