Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ireland - Louis Walsh has had his phone hacked by an employee of his service provider.

The X Factor judge was shocked to discover that much of his personal information had been accessed and speaking to The Irish Star newspaper he confirmed that gardai have been informed.

“I knew nothing about it at all until the boss of the company contacted me.” Walsh said. 

Revealing that Irish TV presenter and model Glenda Gilson had also been the victim of the same person Louis added: “It just makes me wonder how much of this is going on all the time.” 

“I don’t know how much personal information he managed to gather or how long it was going on. It makes me wary of exchanging confidential information by phone and yet its hard to avoid given the nature of this business.” (more)